TCEB Situation Update
Travel Advisory: COVID-19 virus on 3 April 2020
Effective April 3, Thailand announced nationwide curfew for 10.00 pm-04.00 am
Prime Minister, General Prayut Chan-o-cha, announced on 2 April 2020 the curfew throughout the country. All citizens, residents, and tourists are prohibited from leaving their residence during 22.00 to 04.00 hrs. starting Friday 3 April 2020 until further notice.
The exemption is for the followings:
- Medical personnel
- Banking staff
- Transportation of necessary consumer items
- Transportation of farm goods
- Transportation of pharmaceutical products, medical supplies and equipments
- Transportation of newspapers
- Transportation of petrol
- Transportation of postal parcels
- Transportation of imported or exported products
- Movement of people to quarantine places
- Workers of normal night shifts
- Individuals heading to or from all airports with permission required from local authorities
- Officials performing duties in accordance with the announcements or orders
Violation carries a maximum fine of 40,000 Thai Baht, or a maximum jail term of 2 years, or both.
Existing provincial orders or announcements with stricter requirements remain in effect.
In case that movement of people during the course of travel out of the country cannot be conducted, the provincial communicable disease committee or Bangkok communicable disease committee will arrange for their detention or quarantine in accordance with the prescribed conditions and time.
Information about COVID-19 outbreak from WHO
Disease Control Department call centre 1422, 24-hour
Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) call +66 (0) 2694 6000
08 June 2021 | 492 Views
22 May 2021 | 563 Views
21 May 2021 | 473 Views
10 May 2021 | 1.475k Views
04 May 2021 | 3.287k Views