- Business Events
- MICE Destinations
- Plan Your Events
- Event Calendar
- Why Thailand
EXPAND YOUR SUCCESS
Take an opportunity for your next chapter of business
The Pavilion Leader will be granted the potential rewards starting at USD 1,500 for forming a pavilion of at least 36 square metres representing exhibitors from one country. Join us now.
1. A new pavilion must consist of at least 36 square metres, composed of at least four booths gathering in one island as one country exhibiting at an international trade exhibition in Thailand to receive USD1,500 (one thousand five hundred US dollar).
2. Each additional square metre beyond the 36-square-metre minimum will receive USD20 per 1 square metre.
3. Eligible organisations for “EXHIBIZ IN MARKET” Campaign:
4. The EXHIBIZ IN MARKET Campaign is applicable to new and existing international trade shows thatare officially endorsed and supported by TCEB’s Exhibitions & Events Department only.
5. Support is limited to a maximum of 250 square metre per trade show and TCEB reserves the right to process all applications on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only commercial exhibit space will be counted.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Remark: *7% VAT Inclusive is applicable to all applicants.
Connect with TCEB for more information :
Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
Tel: +66 2 694 6000
E-mail: ehibitions@ tceb.or.th
TCEB OVERSEA REPRESENTATIVES
Tel: +852 2525 6165
Tel: +918 8007 39595
E-mail: exhibitionexperts@ gmail.com
Tel: +849 0999 1736