An exhibition in Thailand becomes a high-potential marketplace offering extra benefits and connections, all while producing productive outcomes. Thailand helps you build strong connections across the region and the world, giving you access to these extra benefits.
Thailand is taking its place as a regional connectivity capital and is primed to take centre stage by offering easy access to the region’s dynamic marketplace including ASEAN, Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS) and Cambodia-Laos-Myanmar-Vietnam (CLMV). Thailand offers more business opportunities with:
- ASEAN Connectivity Capital - The country’s developed connectivity gives exhibitions in Thailand extra benefits and better connections.
- Seamlessly Connected Transportation
- Regional Logistic Hub
- Regional Transportation Hub
- Asia’s Crossroad - Thailand is primed to take centre stage by emerging at Asia’s crossroads, with its diverse destinations right at the heart of the fast growing ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS), a newly emerging market offering great business potential.
- World’s Destination - Thailand is a world-recognised business events paradise, with its abundance of diverse, cutting-edge exhibition venues, stunning choice of hotels and accommodation across the country, and upgraded telecommunication infrastructure.
Thailand’s connections and collaboration with other countries have further improved and trade has expanded, while its network of free trade agreements have further opened up. These have made the country a regional trade centre and a production and export powerhouse for various industries. Expanded Liberalisation for Extra Trade Empowerment.
- ASEAN MICE Collaboration - TCEB’s ASEAN MICE Collaboration initiative has linked up exhibitions in Thailand with the integrated trading market of the AEC, further connecting them to the global supply chain.
- Asia’s Trade Powerhouse - Thailand’s allure stems from its role as a regional powerhouse of production and export. Thailand’s six free trade agreements (FTAs) with Australia, China, India, New Zealand and the 10 member countries of ASEAN have made the country an even more attractive marketplace for exhibitions.
- World’s Spotlight Industry - Thailand’s industrial production has grown and diversified rapidly both in long-established and newly emerging industry. Not only have FTAs drastically expanded duty free access to 2.87 billion people, key industries and logistic streamlined and regulations on foreign investments have been liberalised.
Thailand enhances your connections to create new milestones, and strong business links alongside integration with our local industry professionals and alliances. Exhibitions in Thailand enjoy the real power of connections - and even one connection can build bridges to unlimited opportunities. Expanded Collaboration for Extra Solution and Profitable Diversity.
- Savvy Networkers - Beyond recognition for its proficient, creative and adaptive services to empower your exhibitions and trade shows to achieve ultimate success.
- Trusted Partners - Thailand exhibition industry professionals, local alliances, and TCEB are your trusted partners to facilitate and maximise these smart connections.
- Qualified Approved Events - An endorsement by TCEB to quality international trade show that meets UFI international standard. Benefit with local and international exposure to create brand awareness of trade show region wide.