FAQ I Meeting & Incentive
What kind of services and support is available at TCEB for Meetings & Incentives groups?
- The Meetings & Incentives department serves as a one-stop source of information for international corporate meetings and incentives travel hosted in Thailand.
- Help such as financial support for cultural event, team-building, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, golf and spa packages, among many other business events-related activities is available.
- Service support can also be arranged, including MICE lane airport fast track for VIPs and delegates, police escorts, liaising with corporate or government agencies, and other logistical facilitation.
How do I qualify for TCEB support?
Apply at least a month before your meetings and incentives event. Required documents include:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) form
- Your company profile
- Application for Support form (provided by TCEB)
I wish to work with TCEB. How do I do this?
- If your organisation or yourself is considering Thailand for your next business event, simply contact us with your requirements at email@example.com
What is the minimum group size to qualify for support from TCEB?
- No minimum group size is required. However, the type of support will be accorded based on factors such as profiles of event and delegates, length of stay, program, and group size.
Can foreign organisations, agents or DMCs apply for support from TCEB?
- Yes, but support will be prioritised for Thai suppliers to support the local economy.
Is there a fee for the support and services I receive from TCEB?
- No. TCEB is a public organisation with the mission to promote Thailand as the premier Asian hub for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) events. No fees will be levied for our services.
How can I contact TCEB?
- Our contact details are as follows:
Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (Public Organisation)
Siam Piwat Tower Building, 25 & 26 floor, unit A2, B1 & B2
989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 2 694 6000
Fax: +66 2 658 1411
Information Hotline (when in Thailand): 1105