EXHIBITION SUPPORT CRITERIA
- A legally-registered company in Thailand or in other countries.
- Must be private or public sectors.
- Non duplicated financial support from other government entities.
- Never committed crime or breached any civil or criminal law or intellectual property law in any countries.
- Possesses a business plan to organise “International Trade Exhibitions” in Thailand.
- The aforementioned criteria are subject to change according to the changing environment and policy.
Basic criteria of eligible international trade exhibition:
A new international trade exhibition may apply for TCEB’s financial support scheme if it meets ALL the below requirements:
An international trade exhibition (trade-only or trade/public) that is recognised as an ‘International Exhibition’, complying with the 2 criteria below:
- EXHIBITORS: No. of direct foreign exhibitors must represent at least 10% of the total exhibitors
- VISITORS: No. of International visitors must represent at least 5% of total visitors (counted only trade day)
For more information please kindly email to email@example.com